Children and Young People
There are over 150,000 people under the age 18 in Derbyshire, their health and wellbeing from birth through to adulthood is a priority for Derbyshire.
This section of observatory explores the health of these children and young people; including information on births, child bodyweight, teenage conceptions and child vaccinations.
View the latest data by clicking on the indicators below:
- Children’s Services Locality Profile (pdf)
- My Life, My View- ‘Youth’ Survey Report 2017-18 (pdf)
- My Life, My View- ‘Youth’ Survey Infographic 2017-18 (pdf)
- Derbyshire Self-Harm Hospital Admissions 10-24 Years 2017 (pdf)
- Child Neglect – a review of the literature 2017
- Children and young peoples’ substance misuse and children and young people affected by the substance misuse of others >Full report >Executive Summary
- Derbyshire Emotional Health & Well-being Survey report 2015