Children and Young People
There are over 150,000 people under the age 18 in Derbyshire, their health and wellbeing from birth through to adulthood is a priority for Derbyshire.
This section of observatory explores the health of these children and young people; including information on births, child bodyweight, teenage conceptions and child vaccinations.
View the latest data by clicking on the indicators below:
- Children’s Services Locality Profile (pdf)
- Derbyshire Self-Harm Hospital Admissions 10-24 Years 2017 (pdf)
- Child Neglect – a review of the literature 2017
- My Life, My View- Year 8 Report 2016 (pdf)
- My Life, My View- Year 8 Report 2016-17 (pdf)
- My Life, My View- Infographic 2016-17 (pdf)
- Children and young peoples’ substance misuse and children and young people affected by the substance misuse of others >Full report >Executive Summary
- Derbyshire Emotional Health & Well-being Survey report 2015
- Eating Disorders: A Health Needs Assessment and Service Review for Children and Young People in Derbyshire County and Derby City 2012