Good sexual health is important for everyone, it is not just about contraception or preventing disease or infection. It also means promoting good sexual health in a wider context, including relationships and sexuality.
View the latest data by clicking on the indicators below:
- Derbyshire County Council commissioned Integrated Sexual Health Service
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccination coverage in adolescent females in England: 2017/18 Report for England (PHE)
- Progress towards ending the HIV epidemic in the United Kingdom (PHE)
- Sexual and Reproductive Health Services, England – 2017/18 (ONS)
- Sexual health, reproductive health and HIV in England: A guide to local and national data (PHE)
- Sexually transmitted infections and screening for chlamydia in England, 2018 (PHE)