The Health of Derbyshire
Derbyshire is a large diverse county with a population in excess of three quarters of a million and contrasting industrial and rural areas, with differing health profiles and needs. These pages bring together data and evidence explaining those differing needs and linking to the work being done to address them.
- The State of Health and Social Care in Derbyshire 2018
- Director of Public Health Annual report 2018
- State of Derbyshire 2017
- A literature review investigating the effectiveness of ‘teachable moments’ on positive health behaviour change
- A Health Needs Assessment of offenders in the community- Derbyshire & Derby City 2018
- Other Documents/reports/assessments